- Removes temporary Internet files.
- Empties the Recycle Bin
- Removes downloaded program files
- Removes Windows temporary files
Disk Clean up
OK, Let us see the step by step instructions to clean up the disk (with pictures).
STEP #1: Click on Windows Icon and then Select My Computer.
STEP #2: Right click on Local Disk (C:) and then select Properties.
STEP #3: A dialog box will be shown like this.
STEP #4: Click on Disk Cleanup.
STEP #5: A dialog box will be shown like this.
STEP #6: Click on Clean up System files.
STEP #7: Disk is cleaning up and it takes few minutes.
STEP #8: Click on OK.
STEP #9: Click on Delete files.
STEP #10: Disk clean up takes some time to clean the unnecessary files.
- 4 WAYS TO CONTROL YOUR ANGER
- OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER